Honestly, I wasn’t expecting these to come out as good as they did. You have to try them out they’re just delicious!
What you need:
- Brussel sprouts (I buy them from a bag that comes with about 20-25)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- Garlic pepper (to taste)
- A dash of powdered ginger
- 1 Tsp of red pepper flakes
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- A splash of lemon balsamic (or white balsamic vinegar if you can’t find it)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of truffle salt and a drizzle of white truffle oil (to finish off with)
What to do:
- Wash and cut you brussel sprouts into halves.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- In a greased sheet pan, toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, lemon, and honey.
- Add cayenne pepper, ginger, lemon balsamic, salt, pepper, and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle all the parmesan on the top and bake for 20-25 min or until preferred doneness. Flip them around after 10 minutes.
- Once you take them out, drizzle some truffle oil and a pinch of truffle salt and red pepper flakes.
*You want to make sure you scrape some of the “burnt” parmesan that gets stuck to the pan! it’s the best part.
I tend to eyeball all of my seasonings so it’s hard to say exactly how much to use on certain things, that’s why I used “a dash” and “a pinch” so much. Just make sure every brussel sprout is well coated with the seasonings!