- 1.5 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 -3/4 oat milk (up to you I used 1/2 + 1/4)
- 1/3 tsp coconut sugar (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1-2 shot of espresso (depending on how much caffeine you want)
- 2-3 dollops of whipped cream (optional)
For pumpkin spiced milk:
1. In a small pot combine pumpkin purée, maple syrup/monkfruit, milk, and pumpkin spice.
2. Heat until almost boiling and take off heat.
3. Carefully froth pumpkin spiced milk, and pour over coffee.
4. Top with whipped cream (I use @truwhip)
• I wouldn’t recommend coconut milk just because it could mess with the flavor adding a coconut-y flavor to it… if you like that go ahead.
• I would say go for a full fat out milk or any barista-edition nut milks for a foamier result
• Doesn’t have to be a shot of espresso it could be your regular amount/type of coffee topped with the pumpkin spiced milk.
• You could also replace the coconut sugar for 1-2 tbsp of monkfruit or maple syrup. Quantities depend on you