When I’m craving a salad, this is probably one of my favorite recipes to go to. Not only is it is delicious but it’s also really easy to make.
Great for an Italian night dinner at home or just as a quick lunch when you’re on the run.
What you need:
- 6 cups organic spinach leaves
- 1/2 pine nuts
- parmesan cheese (about 3-4 tbsp grated.
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2.5 tsp brown sugar or choice of sweetener
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients except for spinach, parmesan, and pine nuts.
- Shake vigorously until homogenous
- In a bowl, add spinach and toss the leaves with vinaigrette.
- Top off with pine nuts and parmesan.