If you’ve been keeping up with my recipes lately you’d know that I have been actively trying to incorporate as many superfoods in my food as possible. Some of them are hard to mask like all the adaptogenic mushrooms I’ve been using. Chaga, Lion’s mane, and @fourigmatic’s blends are all very bitter and hard to hide in some cases.
I knew I wanted to use my new bone broth collagen from Vital Proteins so I had a soup in mind all
along. As I raided my kitchen in search of possible soup ingredients, I realized I did not have that many options and decided to go with what I had in hand. The most common ingredients most households always have… chicken, onions, carrots, celery, pasta. In my case, veggie pasta twirls.
Not only is it one of my favorite soups ever, it also requires the least amount of effort and ingredients. Ok, there might be other ones that are “easier” and substantially have fewer ingredients but are they as tasty as a chicken noodle soup? Probably not.
This chicken noodle soup is not your average one either. It is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that will benefit your inner and outer beauty.
The best part? You can’t even tell any of these superfoods are in there.
The viking blend?
This blend is
- Made from a mix of potent arctic herbs and mushrooms, all of which are wild-harvested.
- Combines greens, berries, mushrooms, tree bark, and roots.
- May increase strength by supporting metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Aims to support primal passion.
- Supports both physical and mental performance.
The Beauty blend?
This blend is
- Contains five widely used beauty herbs, berries, and mushrooms.
- Including Schisandra berries (also known as “beauty berries”) and Tremella mushroom.
- Made of only full-spectrum ingredients.
- May support liver function.
- Good source of natural vitamin C (216% DV per dose)
- Could increase glutathione levels
Bone broth collagen?
- Provides a strong line of defense for your gut.
- Aid Joint Health: Hyaluronic acid in bone broth along with collagen enhance strength and joint flexibility.
- Enhance Bone Health
What you need:
- 6 Qt. cast iron dutch oven
- 4.5 Qt. of water
- 2 scoops of @vitalproteins collagen bone broth chicken flavor
- garlic minced
- 1 can of “Pato chile sauce” or any other tomato sauce of your choice
- 1 tbsp Beauty blend from @foursigmatic
- 1 tbsp Viking blend from @foursigmatic
- 5 stalks of celery with leafs
- 5 carrots
- 2 cups of pasta shells or twists.
- 1 whole white onion
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Prep all your veggies cutting them to the desired size. Just cut the onion in half.
- Add a little oil to the pan. Once hot, add onion, celery, carrots, garlic, and salt pepper to taste.
- Let it sweat and brown up a bit then add chicken.
- Once the chicken is seared, add tomato sauce and mushrooms.
- Add all your superfoods in now. (beauty blend, collagen, viking blend)
- Now add the water and bring it up to a boil.
- Add pasta as soon as it boils, bring down to a simmer and let it sit for 20-30 minutes.