It’s been a while since I make my cauliflower fried rice.
This time I decided to change up my old recipe and try out something new.
What you need:
- 1 big head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 carrots finely chopped into cubes
- 1.5 tbsp ghee
- 1 bag of frozen edamame
- 1.5 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 green onions, chopped.
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups pre-cooked rice (I am using pre-cooked rice from 365 organics)
- 4 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp organic sriracha
You can also buy already grated cauliflower rice at places like sprouts, trader joes, and whole foods. (Skip steps 1-2 if so)
What to do:
- With a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower into small little rice-looking pellets. if you have a food processor you can just pulse until it resembles rice.
- Drain the cauliflower with a cheesecloth, hand towel, or squeezing with clean hands on the sink.
- In a pan, heat the ghee and add onion.
- Stir until onion is translucent and add garlic.
- Once you smell the garlic add carrots and cook for a bit.
- Sweat them out and once they are a bit more tender add broccoli, rice, and edamame.
- add salt and pepper to taste, liquid aminos, and sriracha and stir well until everything is well incorporated.
- Add and scramble the eggs.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.