What you need:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6-8 whole wheat pitas
- 3 cups quinoa (cook as instructed in box)
- 4 Persian cucumbers
- Mint, basil, and parsley
- Lemon juice
- Extra Olive
- Cherry tomatoes (a whole small box)
For the yogurt sauce:
- A whole container of Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp of chopped parsley
- The zest of one lemon and it’s juice
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Mix all together and reserve half of the yogurt for our pita tacos.
What to do:
- With half of the yogurt sauce, marinate chicken for a minimum of one hour in the fridge.
- In a bowl mix cooked quinoa, cucumbers, mint, parsley, basil, tomatoes, lemon juice, a dahs of olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Heat up a pan and cook chicken until well done.
- Warm up the pita bread and assemble.
- With the remaining yogurt, slather it on top of the pita and add chicken and quinoa salad.