This smoothie is beyond delicious. It’s luscious and creamy and so yummy you’ll want to have this every morning. Try it out and let me know what you think! You’ll body will thank you.
What you need:
- Half an avocado
- Half a banana
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 scoop of @VitalProteins collagen matcha (or regular matcha)
- 1 TBSP brain octane
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
What to do:
- Blend all your ingredients together until smooth. If you need more liquid just add more milk or water.
- If you’ve never used brain octane before start with 1 TSP and work your way up, optional and not necessary.
- You can sweeten more with vanilla extract, honey, dates, or cinnamon.
- I used vega’s all-in-one shake for my protein powder
- High in healthy fats perfect for a pre-workout drink or breakfast smoothie.
- Promotes healthy skin thanks to the avocados and collagen.
- Good for the liver.
- Aids in digestion and weight management.
- Good for eliminating morning sickness during pregnancy.
- High in potassium.