Who needs a valentines with this smoothie?!
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I figured I’d give a twist to my already tasty and nutritious smoothie “Superfood Smoothie” to celebrate the month of love.
It’s packed with antioxidants and will give you the energy you’re going to need to go through the day if you know what I mean.
The difference? BEETS to make it pink and pretty. It’s easy and delicious.
This smoothie’s benefits include:
- reducing adrenal stress
- increased endurance
- supports nervous, digestive, and reproductive system
- improves memory
- enhancing sexual function, and improving cholesterol levels
I also added brain octane which makes this smoothie make you ditch your morning coffee. All those benefits packed in a smoothie full of healthy fats and energy to get you through Valentine’s Day.
What you need:
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups of mashed fresh raspberries
- 2 cups beets
- 1 tbsp of maca powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 oats
- 1 scoop of vanilla + coconut water collagen peptides from @vitalproteins
- 1 tbsp brain octane (if you’re not familiar start with 1 tsp. Optional)
- Ice (optional)
What to do:
- Blend all your ingredients together until smooth.
- Top with fresh berries, shredded coconut, and the juice of mashed raspberries