It’s almost game day and I was challenged by @vitalproteins to create a dip for their #collagenkickoff using their bone broth.
It’s not a secret I’m obsessed with their products so I was beyond stoked for this
Trying to incorporate collagen this way was exciting and it turned out to be delicious. A must-try for this Sunday’s big game
I came up with a Butter Bean + Roasted Pepper dip that is packed with:
• Collagen from @vitalproteins chicken bone broth
• Belly-filling, colon-clearing fiber
• Great source of iron and copper
• Lowers cholesterol
What you need:
- One roasted red pepper deseeded
- A bunch of cilantro
- 1 can of butter beans (you can use garbanzo if you want more of a hummus consistency and flavor)
- 1 tbsp of white onion
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Half of a Serrano pepper for heat (optional)
- 1 scoop of @vitalproteins collagen chicken bone broth dissolved in 1/3 cup of hot water.
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Put everything in a blender and blend until desired consistency. I like it well blended with just a bit of chunks.
- Serve with gluten free chips or pita bread.
This post is sponsored by my amazing friends of @vitalproteins. I love working with incredible companies who offer and share the lifestyle I am trying to pursue. Opinions and reviews will always remain 100% my own!!