Our little ones also need some love. I whipped up this easy (and a little stinky) recipe for my little baby Zegna. I’m sure most of you guys know how much my family and I love Z and how spoiled he is. This morning, I could hear his stomach growling so I knew he was hungrier than usual.
Fun fact: Z is actually allergic to regular dog food (mostly dry) so ever since he was a baby we cook for him.
Anyways, I usually make him some scrambled eggs + ham/chicken in the morning for breakfast, and turkey meatballs or chicken and rice for lunch and dinner.
This morning though, I wanted to make something different and tasty for him to eat. Can you imagine eating the same 3-4 things all the time? I can’t haha. So I made him these little breakfast fingers. To be completely honest with you guys, Zegna is a such a picky eater I thought he wasn’t even going to try them but HE LOVED THEM!
What you need:
- 1 tbsp organic chunky peanut butter
- 1 can of sardines in olive oil
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of coconut butter
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 325F
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients
- Mix it all together until well incorporated
- Make sure there are no big chunks of sardines, you want it all very well mixed. (I used a fork to break it all off)
- Make your figures on a parchment lined sheet tray (I made little fingers but you can make small bite-sized balls)
- Bake for 25-30 min
- Let them cool and give them out to your little ones!